Seminole Square Halloween Facebook Photo Contest
Submissions: All submissions to the Seminole Square Halloween Facebook photo contest must be made by November 4, 2013 at 11:59 PM. Submitted photos will be compiled into a contest photo album.
Voting: Voting begins on November 6, 2013 at 5:00 PM EST and ends on November 13, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST. 1 like = 1 vote for the photo.
Winner Announcement: The Contest winner will be notified via email and/or Facebook on or around November 15th.
- The Submission must be a digital photo;
- The Submission must be entrant's original creation and owned 100% by the entrant; and
- The Submission must demonstrate the following contest theme: You and/or your family wearing Halloween costumes/participating in Halloween themed events.
How to Submit A Photo
Photos may be submitted by:
- Emailing photo to email@example.com
- Posting photo to Seminole Square's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/seminolesquare
- Tweeting photo @seminolesquare with #SSphotosnaps
The Contest Winner will receive a $20 Seminole Square Shopping Center gift certificate and an 8x10 print of their winning photo from F-Stop Studios. ALL entrants may elect to receive a FREE 4x6 print of their photo from F-Stop Studios by emailing a high-quality version to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING.
- Eligibility. This Contest is open only to legal residents of Virginia, USA who are at least 18 years of age and live within 75 miles of Charlottesville, VA. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Seminole Square Shopping Center in the manner and format designated below. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- Release. Seminole Square Shopping Center, Facebook, Inc., any participating sponsors, and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Contest disruptions; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
- Submission Guidelines. You may submit no more than a total of one Submission during the Contest Period. Submissions received from any one person or email address in excess of the stated limit, whether through multiple or different Facebook accounts or other applicable accounts or means, will be void. Entrant must have signed permission from all individuals (parents/legal guardian of children, if featured and if not your own) that appear in the Submission to use their name and image in the Submission.
- Use of Photo. In connection with all rights granted herein, Seminole Square Shopping Center shall also have the irrevocable right to incorporate Submissions, in whole or in part, into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed.
- Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Contest constitutes permission to use winner's name, Facebook name, likeness, persona, hometown, and/or Prize information in all media now known or later devised throughout the universe in perpetuity for all purposes Seminole Square Shopping Center deems appropriate - including, without limitation, for promotional and publicity purposes - without further permission or compensation.
- Content Restrictions
- The Submission must not contain material that violates, misappropriates, or infringes upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- The Submission must not disparage any person or entity;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, and/or defamatory;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
- Selection and Notification of Winner. Selection of the winning Submission by Seminole Square Marketing Fund will be based on: How many Likes it receives in the Facebook Album for the Contest. The winner will be notified on or about November 15, 2013 by email or Facebook. To claim the prize, the winner(s) should follow the instructions contained in his or her notification.
- Disqualification. By uploading your Submission, you agree that your Submission conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions listed below and that Seminole Square Shopping Center, in its sole discretion, may remove your Submission and disqualify you from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions. Seminole Square Shopping Center reserves the right to amend, modify, or cancel the Contest at any time without notice. Entrants who violate these Official Rules; violate any law, rule, or regulation in connection with participation in the Contest; tamper with the operation of the Contest or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Seminole Square Shopping Center, the Contest, or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Seminole Square Marketing Fund's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Contest.
- No Facebook Endorsement. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc. Any information you provide in connection with the Contest is to Seminole Square Shopping Center and/or its sponsors/administrators and not to Facebook. You understand that by using and interacting with www.facebook.com, you are subject to the terms, conditions, and policies that govern the use of www.facebook.com.
- Miscellaneous.The Contest and these Official Rules will be governed, construed, and interpreted under the laws of the state of Virginia, U.S.A.; Seminole Square Shopping Center reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Contest or any entrant's participation in the Contest should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond Seminole Square Shopping Center's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Contest, or Seminole Square Shopping Center otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Contest as planned.
If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Contest, please email email@example.com.